sometimes, living in your present circumstances can be like a roller coaster for your heart. the heart longs for the past where the memories feel less-complicated, care-free or painless.
i understand. take it a day, hour, minute at a time.
you will get through this time and be on to the next life phase soon.
1. remember to take care of yourself
2. look for a way to enjoy, relax and rejuvenate in each day
3. take advantage of this time to learn about yourself, what you want going forward & how you refrain from cycling back to this point.
4. reach outward. a great way to get your mind off the situations is helping others (I say that lot)
5. cherish great memories but don’t mourn for them too long…live forward.
6. create fresh memories of some kind everyday…
7. count your blessings…name them one by one!!!!
8. let go when you can…the future awaits
if you need a chuckle at times like these, Maxine on Facebook check her out! she’s a hoot.
have an awesome weekend.
i have in-laws coming so i might be away for a day or two…
see you soon,