It’s a bright, bright sun-shiny day! What a special honor to be nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award by fellow inspiring blogger, Rock Your Inner Hippie.
What a pleasant surprise for the start my day. Thank you, Mary.
There are some small details that go hand-in-hand with excepting this fun award, so here they are:
- Include the award logo in a post or on the blog
- Include a link to the person who nominated you (Mary, thank you again!)
- Write 10 random things about yourself
- Nominate ten other bloggers who “positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere”, and let them know you nominated them…
Now, 10 Random Things about Me…
1. I love experimenting with my hair. My mantra is “it’s only hair…it’ll grow back”. Therefore, I change hairstyles often.
2. I believe red licorice should definitely be included in the food groups. I prefer mine at breakfast.
3. My happy place is sitting on a huge rock, in the sunshine, watching the waves roll in: “rock-time”.
4. The VW Beetle is my favourite ride. I’ve owned 2. I would trade my BMW Roadster in for one today. It’s like blowing bubbles-cuteness & happiness waiting to happen.
5. My favourite sense is smell. My idea of sensational bliss is walking into specialty shops with yummy aromas. On the other side of that point, I’ve never had a beer because I would never drink something that I could not get past my nose.
6. One of my favourite inspirations is a random act of kindness – the surprise on someone’s face following Random Acts of kindness is the best!
7. I believe a good cry is good for the soul and I know all the movies that will help the process.
8. My heart enjoys tricking my body into believing its younger than it is.
9. My favourite advice for stressful situations is ” Don’t panic!”
10. I think everyone has something special to share that helps make the world intriguing.
I’m happy to share my SUNSHINE BLOGGER AWARD nominations…
THANK YOU to each of these bloggers for spreading the SUNSHINE. Mary, thank you again for nomination for this sunny award 🙂
Keep Shining everyone!