Sweet girl, There are a few things I want you to always remember:
2. Nothing you do can make me stop loving you.
3. Beauty truly comes from the inside. Believe that. The media lies. Don’t compare yourself or your looks. Comparison is the thief of joy. You were made in God’s image. He doesn’t make mistakes. You ARE beautiful. 4. When you start feeling sorry for yourself, find someone to serve. Do something nice for someone. Making cookies is a good start.
5. Keep a journal. Write your story. It’s therapy.
6. Don’t be afraid to do things yourself.
7. Part of doing things yourself is making mistakes. Mistakes can always be fixed.8. Be kind to everyone. Even strangers. You don’t know what they are going through. Treat everyone you meet like it’s their birthday.
9. Learn to see the beauty in the world. It’s all around. You just have to open your eyes.
10. No excuses. Just woman-up and get things done!
11. Womanhood is a gift.
12. Your life has a reason, and you have something special to share with the world.
13. Look for opportunities around you to make a difference.
14. If someone tells you things are impossible because you are a woman, they are wrong.
15. Everything is always okay in the end. If it’s not okay, then it’s not the end.
Love, Grandmommie (Deedee)